GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions“). Promotional materials relating to the giveaway, including all information on how to enter the giveaway, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
2. To participate in the giveaway, purchase of the Kai Mystery Box is necessary.
3. Participants must purchase the Kai Mystery Box within 24 hours of the product going live to be considered a valid entry and be within a chance of winning.
4. Participants must be 18 or over to enter the giveaway.
5. The opening date for receipt of entries is at 5pm (GMT) on 16th November 2023 and the closing date for entry is at 5pm (GMT) on 17th November 2023.
6. There will be two (2) winners of the £500 cash giveaway, which will be chosen at random with a computer generated selector tool. Winners will receive a card inside an envelope notifying them that they are the winners.
7. The winners will be announced after the 14 days return period has elapsed via the email they used to purchase the Mystery Box.
8. The prize will then be sent by bank transfer to the 2 winners after they have been contacted via email.
9. By participating in the giveaway, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis and that Kai Collective make any representations or warranties if any nature with respect to the prize.
10. Although the promotion may be featured on Instagram and Tiktok, the promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Instagram or Tiktok and you agree that these platforms are not liable in any way. You are providing information to Kai Collective and not these platforms. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes referred to in paragraph 14.
11. The prize is as stated and is not refundable. The winners are responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred by the winners in claiming or using the prize.
12. You are not able to claim the prize if you wish to return your Mystery Box. Winners have to keep the purchase to be able to claim the prize. Please note that if you wish to return your Kai Mystery Box, you will no longer be eligible for the prize.
13. The winners may be required to provide proof of their identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the cash prize and their proof of age. If a winner is found to be ineligible, or does not respond to Kai Collective’s notification of winning or provide any information requested within such notification of winning to receive the prize, Kai Collective reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative eligible entrant through a further random prize draw of other eligible entrants.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, Kai Collective may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate or modify or suspend the giveaway or the prize, or invalidate any affected submissions, Kai Collective shall use all responsible endeavours to notify the winners of any change of plans.
16. Kai Collective accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupted, late or misdirected submissions, network failure or delay.
17. Kai Collective will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this giveaway including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost of fraudulent entries.
18. This giveaway and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland, England, Wales and the courts of Scotland, England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the promotion of these Terms and Conditions.